Meet the Board
Ron brings with him five years military service, Army, serving in missile ordinance throughoit Germany. He has decades of entrepreneurial experience under his belt, operating multiple restaurants, a donut shop, and Mobile gas station. A highlight in Ron's career is his years as a real estate broker and homebuilder. His extensive background in real estate development makes Ron a celebrated addition to the Board.
William brings a wealth of experiece and training to F.I R.S.T. Reentry Services's board. Aside from his vast knowkedge of all things pertaining to law and legalese, Mr. Allen counts the following credentials ample for the position of Secretary:
- Certified Peer Recovery Specialist (CPRS) credential number PRS00400919 (currently lapsed);
- International Certified Peer Recovery (ICPR)
- Certificate of Mindfulness Training for the Professional
- Phi Theta Kappa Member #20718901;
- Certificate of Achievement in Human Services and Social Work from Folsom Lake College
- Certificate of Completion, New Options for Wellness (NOW), Substance Abuse Treatment Program (SATP);
- Toastmasters Gavel Club Number 2156029 as member and multiple office holding
The Board is in debt to William Allen for his acceptance of this most crucial position in the Organization.